Monday 14 November 2016

Camps {video}

Josiah Venture - Camps Ministry from Josiah Venture on Vimeo.



I did my first camp with Josiah Venture in 2007, when I was eighteen years old. I had no idea what that two week trip would lead to. After four short term trips and an internship, I became a full-time missionary, with the role of serving our international camps ministry full time. 

I have seen camps have a lasting impact on individuals, youth groups, churches, and countries as young people hear the gospel, respond to it, get discipled by the local church and become leaders in their contexts and countries. 


This summer we did over one hundred camps, in thirteen countries, and we're praying that we're just seeing the beginning of God moving through this region.


I love how this video captures camps - I get excited each time I watch it! I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment