Friday 10 January 2014

Photo Friday


Saturday involved going to the airport with Kristin to pick up Casey, who was returning from the States, and Christy who was moving here! Well, she's moving to Ukraine to serve there with JV but she's here for a month. So I cracked open the chocolates - I love Butlers chocolates and their tag line, "Purveyors of Happiness", is just superb for a chocolate company.



"She was an adventurer at heart; but oh how she loved drinking this tea from this mug in this chair. Oh how she loved to be home." 

After seven sleeps in NI, two in Ostrava and three with Kristin and the boys this is how I felt on Sunday morning morning - loved my adventures and love being home.


January 6th marks epiphany and the day my Christmas decorations come down. So sad! My living room still feels bare with no pretty tree.


I was able to pick up some great fabric on sale in NI and set about making curtains.. I've gotten a little frustrated with the hem so they still need to be finished but I'm excited to finish this project!


A beautiful walk in my town during my working-from-home lunch break on Wednesday.


Fun post this week!


I love how the light comes into my kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment